Thursday, December 3, 2009

D-yr post reminded me of how much I need to see PDX & to see you. Thxgiving was just as lush, I'm assured. Up till 4am almost a whole week, rarely got more than 5 hours sleep, & plenty of soft talks and hard drinking. I love the poem & I think the best work comes from cultivating a shared mind. That's the idea right? What we are doing here, that is. I am setting into Seattle. I am close to living in a city not dominated by the briefness of my stay, but by routine! It is wonderful, this is a slow city for making friends, but I am becoming rooted. Also-it won me over first as a city, then later as the place that I live. I am proud to be here. Life has been frantic latley, sometimes my body is barely letting me lay down & I wake up talking (literally). I have had a hard influx of ideas and things to say, & am often overwhelmed, but I like it. There is no other life I would want to live right now. I am in love & feel everything with great conviction I only walk in steps of two's or three's. Counting the corners of my teeth, of the walls, the small ridges of the T.V. -Distracted only by the reflection, handsome, maybe the small sounds of feet making patterns under its shoe. They have a special on PBR 40oz's at the shit shop near my house. $1.98. Loving you, N.

No comments:

Post a Comment